1st Line Support Engineer
Posted on Jul 13, 2021 by Trilogy International
Trilogy International are currently working with a key client who are looking for a 1st Line Support Engineer to join on an initial 6 month contract, this will be an onsite role in Brussels, Belgium.
The ideal consultant should have the following experience:
- You have relevant 2 years' experience in end user support using a ticketing system (ie: Jira).
- You have an ITIL foundation certification or similar experience.
- You are recognized as fast in troubleshooting, and as a strong problem solver you quickly adapt to new technologies.
- You have experience and good knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10, Office 365, Active Directory, MS-Outlook and MS Teams.
- You bring a basic Linux knowledge
- Self-organized and able to work independently where required; you have are strong in prioritising your workload to deliver optimal service.
- You have a flexible mindset and are a quick learner.
If interested, please apply for immediate consideration!