Posted on Jul 13, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Associate Scientist vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 3+ years' experience as a lab technician or a Bachelor's degree with at least one year of working experience
- Extensive knowledge of cGMP with awareness for safe handling of chemicals, cell lines, potentially dangerous materials and equipment
- Wide-ranging scientific or technical knowledge in a specific area such as cell-based bioassays, cell culture, ELISA and Q-PCR
- Familiarity with laboratory and technical tools as well as with software and computer tools
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Planning and executing analytical experiments in a cGMP environment for release-, stability-, and in-process control testing of drug substance and drug product samples such as monoclonal antibody
- Monitoring the trending of results and assay performance parameters
- Validating and transferring test methods while checking data and documentation
- Managing reagents including qualification, inventory and performance tracking
- Taking responsibility for the instruments by performing the evaluation, initial qualification and periodic functional testing of analytical instruments in accordance with cGMP
- Cooperating with other groups within the company such as the development department or the respective production sites
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.