Search - SEO Specialist
Posted on Jul 13, 2021 by Maze Media
Search Specialist - Remote
Are you a logical and forward thinking individual? Can you plan and deliver effective search strategies? Are you ready to join an ambitious award-winning agency to help drive and continually improve their search offering?
They are a results-focused marketing agency based in London and Norfolk with a growing team specialising in content creation, search, PPC, social media, design, PR/outreach and email marketing.
This role will see you as a key member of the agency's team and you'll be instrumental in developing search strategies for clients. They're looking for someone willing to test and experiment as well as problem solve and investigate when presented with challenges. Constantly adapting to the ever changing search environment is essential as well as being patient for search work to take effect. You'll work with teams across the agency (especially the content team) as well as being organised to meet the demands of the role. Support and guidance will be offered from one of the managing partners who has expertise in search.The role requires:
- Creating and implementing effective search strategies
- Undertaking search activity to support clients' content campaigns and lead generation activities
- Experience with search, including audits, technical SEO, keyword research, on-page optimisation, internal link management and outreach.
- Technical search knowledge to advise on core web vitals, tag deployment and effective tracking.
- Work with external agencies, developers and consultants
- Monthly and quarterly search reporting as well as ad hoc reports to support the wider team with analysis, insights and recommendations
- Effective management and prioritisation of client time
- Being up to date with industry trends and changes to continually improve the search offering
- Attend client meetings and support new business development where required
- Significant experience is essential, although a variety of experience will be considered, whether gained commercially or through managing your own sites.
- Familiarity with relevant tools such as Moz, SEMRush, Google Analytics, Data Studio, Screaming Frog or similar.
- Automotive knowledge beneficial
- They provide staff with an abundance of personal and professional development opportunities
- All team members work towards clear targets and goals and earn very competitive salaries. Salary for this role will be negotiated and will be based on the experience
- Staff enjoy 35 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays) and alternate Fridays off.
- They offer flexibility, access to wellbeing services, staff days out and social events.
- Salary will be negotiated and will be based on the experience
- They have offices in Norfolk & London and offer plenty of flexibility around home and/or office working pattern