Data Analytics Architect (m/f/d) - German & English Speaker
Posted on Jul 13, 2021 by 1st solution consulting gmbh
We are looking for a German and English speaking Data Analytics Architect (m/f/d)" for our customer in the telecom sector with the following basic conditions:
Duration: 6 months+
Location: remote preferably in Germany or any other EU location
With Data Warehouse experience DWH
EDW Enterprise Data warehouse
CV should reflect Architectural skills.
Both English & German language skills important
To support key strategic growth areas, our client requires a highly capable and experienced DATA Analytics Architect' to drive the Enterprise Architecture for the Enterprise Data Model and associated processes. The role will be accountable across processes, technology and people owning the end-to-end data architecture. This role covers the following lines of business: Cloud and Security, Unified Comms and Connectivity and IOT. The chosen candidate should be able to understand the business need and be able to able to create of set of data models, information flow diagrams, data security models and governance processes.
Must Have Requirements:
- Fluent German and English Language Skills
- Educated to degree level and proven record in building data architectures, roadmaps, and design deliverables.
- Data Visualization
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Data Management and Transformation
- AI - Deep and Machine Learning
- Data Warehouse experience DWH
- Data Analysis
- EDW Enterprise Data warehouse
- 5+ years' experience of IT platform implementation in a technical and analytical role.
- 5+ years' experience of Data Lake/Hadoop platform implementation
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in implementation and performance tuning Hadoop/Spark implementations.
- Experience Apache Hadoop and the Hadoop ecosystem
- Experience with one or more relevant tools (Sqoop, Flume, Kafka, Oozie, Hue, Zookeeper, HCatalog, Solr, Avro)
- Experience with one or more SQL-on-Hadoop technology (Hive, Impala, Spark SQL, Presto)
- Experience developing software code in one or more programming languages (Java, Python, etc
If you are a suitable candidate, please do not hesitate to send me your current CV and daily rate in euros.