Lead Business Analyst, Requirements Engineer - Business Analysis, Insurance Policy (7632)
Posted on Jul 13, 2021 by iET SA
Lead Business Analyst, Requirements Engineer - Business Analysis, Insurance Policy
Lead Business Analyst | Remote | 9 - 12 months | Daily rate upon request
For a fully remote project for our client, an international insurance based in Zurich, we are looking for a motivated Lead Business Analyst.
Please be advised that remote work is also possible in your place of residence within Europe.
As of January 1, 2021, UK citizens will need work visa sponsorship in order to work in Switzerland. iET as an employment agency does not sponsor work visas. We can only work with UK citizens if they are already in Switzerland and possess a valid work permit.Your Qualifications:
- Many years of experience as a Lead Business Analyst within the insurance industry (non-life), ideally related to policy administration servicing functions
- Proven experience in large, international projects plus design thinking methodology
- Solid track record in leading small workstreams
- In-depth knowledge of project management methodologies and agile environments
- Strong customer focus with the ability to interpret stakeholder requirements and explain complex concepts
- Fluent in English, German would be a plus
- Responsible for leading small workstreams (5-10 people including BAs, business SMEs and UX experts)
- Collaborating with different workstream stakeholders
- Support of requirements engineering & business analysis
- Design of efficient processes in the area of policy administration
- Co-design of target solutions and further development
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team.