Senior Software Development Engineer
Posted on Jul 12, 2021 by Monarch Recruitment Ltd.
Monarch are working with a leading financial organisation in Leopardstown, Dublin who are looking to bring on a Software development engineer.
This role is a great opportunity for the right person to join a growing team throughout 2021, you will need experience in the below to be successful:
- Expert programming skills in Java and micro-service development.
- Expertise with Spring Cloud, Spring Boot, Tomcat.
- Skilled in working with both SQL and NoSQL persistence technologies, eg MongoDB, Redis.
- Proficiency in software development test approaches & frameworks: ATDD/BDD, Unit tests, Cucumber, Spock.
- Expertise working with cloud hosting technologies such as PCF, Azure.
- Command of CI/CD principles and tools such as Maven, Jenkins, Chef.
- Experience in identifying performance bottlenecks and coming up with novel ways to solve them.
- Full stack engineering experience with Angular an advantage.
- Knowledge of event streaming frameworks, eg Kafka
- Knowledge of Splunk, Dynatrace or other monitoring solutions an advantage.
- Excellent communication, presentation and collaboration skills.
- Show initiative and demonstrates a willingness to take on challenging opportunities.
- Highly motivated and interested in cultivating a high performance team environment.