Senior C++ Software Developer
Posted on Jul 12, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior C++ Software Developer. This role is permanent position based in Thurgau Canton.
- Develop modern User Interfaces for Embedded Systems in QML.
- Develop software in C++ 14 in the area of Embedded Linux or other RTOS.
- Use various standard tools within the development environment.
- Contribute to interesting & challenging projects.
- Several years of professional Software Development experience.
- An in-depth knowledge of object-oriented programming in C++.
- Skilled & experienced in software development processes such as SCRUM & V-Modell & associated tools such as Jenkins & JIRA.
- Ideally experienced in system-level programming on Linux/UNIX systems & in Object-Oriented Modeling (UML).
- Experienced or interested in Model Driven Development & Continuous Integration
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Open-minded, motivated, dedicated & highly service & quality-oriented.
- Innovative, strong communication skills & a team-player.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered a very strong plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.