Junior/Medior UX/UI Designer (Dutch Speaking)
Posted on Jul 12, 2021 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
Seeking a Freelance UX/UI Designer available for an August start. Join an organisation that provide learning solutions in The Netherlands, Belgium and Sweden through well-known and established educational content brands. Create interfaces that simplify complex administration into user friendly designs throughout schools.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Interaction Design, CMD, Devine,... or a portfolio that can demonstrate equivalent experience.
- You have experience with design programs like Sketch and Figma.
- You can work in an agile environment.
- You always put the user first and can defend your decisions within the development team/to business stakeholders. You are not afraid to ask questions when something is not clear or to ask for help when you are stuck.
- Besides an analytical mindset, you can also deliver qualitative UI designs that are accessible and clearly documented for the development team.
- You work in an organized way and can manage (realistically set) deadlines.
- You are creative, conceptual, and analytical. You are result-oriented, and you can be persuasive when necessary.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and English (both spoken and written).
- 1+ years' relevant experience
- Location: Remote/Antwerp
- Duration: 6months+
- Start Date: August 2021
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.