Web/Software Specialist Developer
Posted on Jul 12, 2021 by Northern Lincolnshire & Goole NHS Foundation Trust
The post holder will have the opportunity, once embedded into the team, to work remotely and be provided with Trust equipment to carry out the role. Flexible working coordinated within the team and attractive holiday packages, with plenty of personal development options is available. It is a great opportunity to progress personal skills to further the talent of the team. Other incentives such as lease cars, a pension scheme, staff lottery and bike to work schemes are also available.
Working with all departments and staff groups within three hospitals, the post holder will join a team of developers committed to providing bespoke software for both clinical and administrative applications to improve patient care and safety.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Building and launching web applications based on original artwork by the design team or independently
- Writing clean and well-structured code
- Talking to users and managing support requests
- Maintaining new and existing web applications
- Demonstrating a keen eye for detail and excellent standard
The successful candidate will be proficient in:
- SQL, Database methodologies
- RESTful Web Services
- Responsive Design/Development Workflows
The successful candidate will ideally have experience in:
- InterSystems Cache
- Object Databases (SQL)
- Integrating API's
- Interfacing systems
The successful candidate will be:
- Familiar with Agile development
- Highly motivated with the ability to pick up new skills quickly
- Confident and dynamic
- A team player
- Willing to undertake any training required to fulfil this role.
Education, qualifications and experience in:
- The specialist role would have worked in the area of expertise for a period of time whereby the post holder would have experienced the different aspects of development (front, middle and back end) and developed specialist knowledge across the range of methods.