Senior Sailpoint Identity Access Management Engineer
Posted on Jul 12, 2021 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Senior Sailpoint Identity and Access Management Engineer
The Senior Sailpoint Identity and Access Management Engineer will focus on going through a large migration and implementation of Sailpoint. Must have Java Beanshell and development skills to incorporate Sailpoint.
The Senior Cyber Risk Management IAM Engineer will support the Identity and Access Management service, which seeks to create a delightful access experience that optimizes usability, accountability, and cyber risk exposure. This role requires a seasoned developer with a robust IAM background to mature AM processes.
How you will make an impact:
- Enable the rapid business adoption of technology through the development of innovative identity and access management solutions.
- Create a delightful access experience by applying principles of process simplification and UX design, reducing or eliminating friction in maintaining a secure and compliant environment.
- Be a hero to support and operational organizations, relieving their burdens through the implementation of end-to-end automation for IAM processes, while providing guidance and support as a trusted SME.
- Support development of strategy, vision and roadmap implementation of authentication, authorization, and identity governance controls.
What we look for:
- Experience with various Identity and Access management concepts and technologies. Experience must include Sailpoint, Identity Governance and Administration and Privileged Access Management.
- Competency with one or more Scripting or programming languages such as Python, Java Bean Shell, PowerShell, Bash, C#, C/C++, etc.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations; Agile or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) a plus.
- Hands on experience with a major cloud platform, such as AWS or Azure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A team player
- Voracious appetite for continuous learning and improvement
- Bachelor's degree
Benefits and perks:
- 12 days starting vacation plus 12 holidays and your birthday off!
- Multiple medical insurance options: 100% paid or low-cost premiums
- 100% paid dental insurance
- 100% paid vision insurance
- Employee well-being program
- Culture of learning: substantial tuition reimbursement to improve your skills
- Career growth: we love promoting from within
- Strong commitment to work/life balance
- Social responsibility and volunteer opportunities