Senior AWS Big Data Developer
Posted on Jul 12, 2021 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious fortune 100 company is on the search for a Senior AWS Big Data Developer. This person needs to have 5+ years of software development experience with big data technologies for large data ingestion. They need experience with technologies such as AWS, Talend, Informatica, Kubernetes, Hive, Sqoop, Spark, Kaftka, and PySpark.
- We are seeking a hardworking and hands-on senior Big Data AWS developer to design, build, implement and maintain several data solutions on our modern Stratus/Cloud Native Data Lake platform.
- As a senior member of an agile modern delivery team, you will be working on multiple projects that will serve a variety of critical Loan Advisory Suite business needs.
- You will also be taking part in our current effort to modernize our platform using industry standard cloud-based technologies.
- In this role, you will be part of the team to pave the way by building for the future working on state-of-the-art tools and technologies in alignment with business objectives.
- You will be researching, learning and implementing innovative, creative and effective big data solutions to support various data analytics and reporting needs of the enterprise
- 5+ years of experience in software development using Big Data technologies for large data ingestion
- 3 + years of experience building ETL processes using Talend or Informatica
- 2+ years of experience in Cloud technologies like AWS S3, EC2, Kubernetes/Amazon EKS
- 2+ years of experience in Attunity, Kafka, AMQ or similar streaming tools
- 1+ years of experience using Okera, Presto or similar
- 3+ years of database technologies Oracle, DB2, Mongo DB, NoSQL DBs, PostgreSQL
- 3+ years of experience developing on MapReduce, Hive, Sqoop, Spark, PySpark
- 2+ years of experience in Snowflake or similar
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or IT, Advanced degree preferred