Posted on Jul 12, 2021 by Apollo Solutions
One of my leading Financial Services clients is seeking a Dutch, or French speaking Project Manager to join their team in Brussels. This is an excellent contract opportunity, offering €650-€700 per day. This is for an initial 6-month period, with a likely opportunity to extend up to a 30-36 months in total.
As a Product Owner, you will play an essential part within the team, in addition to managing IT-specific tools. You will be responsible for several complex software projects where you are the important link between the business and the DevOps team.
- Coordinate the agile operation of the squad, including organizing and reporting the sprint planning, daily standups, demos and retrospectives.
- Identify changes in the business and technological trends that can affect the services and products provided.
- Draw up project plans (release, timing, resources,) in order to release the project within the agreed objectives in line with the expectations of the business
- Report on the SLAs and operational incidents in order to keep the business stakeholders informed of the achieved quality level of the various applications managed by your squad.
- Participate in the project specifications in collaboration with the business product owners and the business experts involved, taking into account strategy.
- Follow up your squad members and coach them in terms of quality of development, analysis, testing,
- Keep yourself constantly informed of evolutions and developments within the functional and technical domain of the squad.
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree
- You have experience as a product owner, business analyst or functional analyst
- Experience in the banking, financial and insurance sector is a plus
- You are a real team player and have good communication skills
- You have a good analytical ability to identify the needs and expectations
- You are fluent in Bilingual Dutch/French. Knowledge of English is a plus
If you have what it takes and want to work in a progressive and highly technical environment, please apply here ASAP for consideration!