Business Analyst, Requirement Engineer - Real Estate Funds/Asset Management (7630)
Posted on Jul 12, 2021 by iET SA
Business Analyst, Requirement Engineer - Real Estate Funds/Asset Management
Business Analyst - Real Estate Funds/Asset Management | Zurich City | 6months + | Daily rate upon request
For a project at our client's site, an international insurance company based in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced Business Analyst - Real Estate Funds/Asset Management.
In this exciting role you will be part of a programme and its stream which is implementing a unified asset & funds management application.
As of January 1, 2021, UK citizens will need work visa sponsorship in order to work in Switzerland. iET as an employment agency does not sponsor work visas. We can only work with UK citizens if they are already in Switzerland and possess a valid work permit.Your Qualifications:
- Several years of experience as a business analyst, ideally within the area of Real Estate Asset/Funds Management
- Solid IT background
- Good know-how in Real Estate Funds Management and/or Real Estate Asset Management
- Knowledge of immopac software is an advantage
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills and a very good grasp of business issues
- Strong team player with good communication skills
- Willingness to travel within Europe
- Fluent in English, German is an advantage
- Responsible for Asset & Funds Planning
- Ensuring property valuations in the context of acquisitions
- Conducting Asset & Funds Reporting
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team.