Head of Enterprise Architecture Operations
Posted on Jul 12, 2021 by Base 3
This role is inside IR35 for UK applicants.
The responsibilities of this role include managing the day-to-day operational activities, providing guidance on architecture policies and processes, overseeing Enterprise Architecture staff, and collaborating with other department leaders to develop architecture activities.
To be successful in this role, you should demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills. Ultimately, you should be well organized and able to work under pressure. Being fluent in English; knowledge of French or Dutch is a plus
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or in IT
- Knowledge and/or practiced as an Enterprise Architect and or Project Leader is advantageous.
- At least 5 years of proven experience in managing the daily operations of an organization.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at different levels of the organization.
- Strong attention to details and technicalities.
- Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus
- The ability to recognize structural issues within the organization, functional interdependencies and cross-silo redundancies
- Conceptual thinking and ability to translate concepts in concrete outcomes as well as the ability to apply architectural principles to business solutions
- Experience in business processes design is a plus
- Fluent in English; knowledge of French or Dutch is a plus
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing work environments