Motion Designer - Adobe After Effects/3D Animation
Posted on Jul 11, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Motion Designer - Adobe After Effects/3D Animation vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the reinsurance sector.
- Several years of consistently outstanding work performance as a motion designer
- Strong visual understanding of typography, colors, motion design principles, 2D and 3D animations
- Proficient in using the Adobe Creative Suite such as After Effects, Adobe Animate, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Outstanding communication skills, ability to collaborate with cross functional team and lead key projects
- Academic degree or similar official recognized education in Multimedia, Graphic Design, Motion Design, or in a relevant field
- Languages: English and German, fluent in written and spoken
- Creating animated content to transform ideas and stories for internal and external communication needs
- Understanding complex and abstract technical topics and turning them into persuasive and easy to understand design concepts
- Working closely with internal stakeholders throughout the company to generate an added value by developing visual assets adapted to our visual guidelines on tight deadlines based on stakeholder's briefs and data
- Designing motion work for any channel, ranging from social media to an animated web banner, video intro sequence or narrative video tutorials
- Aiding with further develop the motion design skills within the team and increase the quality of our motion design products.
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.