SAP Consultant (ECC & S/4HANA)
Posted on Jul 11, 2021 by Synergize Consulting Ltd
SAP Consultant (ECC & S/4HANA) - Contract - Dublin & Remote Working - €competitive
Synergize Consulting are now hiring for a SAP Consultant to work at a client of ours who are a global leader in creating technological solutions for customers in the private and public sectors.
The role will focus around delivering solution designs, and managing the integration of these designs with regards to a number of large S/4HANA implementations.
This implementation relates to financial processes and modules, and the successful candidate will also work alongside Sales & Accounts teams, creating regular reports as to how the SAP implementation affects them and their existing orders.
- Demonstrable experience within previous SAP S/4HANA implementations
- Previous work within a SAP ECC/ERP implementation would be highly desirable
- Specific experience with SAP SD modules, for example Standard Sales Orders, Cash Sales Orders, FOC, Credit Memo, Debit Memo, Pricing, Sales Contracts, and Billings.
- Experience in Interfaces design for upstream and downstream systems with SAP S/4 HANA.
- Previous experience in Sales related Fiori applications.
- Hands-on experience in conducting Business Blueprint Workshops (Fit-gap) and the gathering of requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- It would be desirable to have a certification in SAP S/4 HANA and SAP Activate
If you are looking to take the next exciting step in your IT career, please send in your CV for immediate consideration.