Posted on Jul 11, 2021 by eTeam Inc.
Hilversum, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Operates as a team-based servant leader in service to the teams needs.
- Ensures the team is practicing Agile principles.
- Partners with, coaches and supports Product Owner in managing the backlog to ensure it is properly prioritized and appropriately sized.
- Facilitates all of the Scrum ceremonies (backlog grooming, planning meetings, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, demos).
- Establishes, tracks and communicates agile metrics (such as team velocity and sprint progress/burn down chart) to team, management and any impacted stakeholders.
- Facilitates alignment and assists Product Owner and Delivery Team with making appropriate commitments.
- Identifies, removes and/or escalates risks, roadblocks and cross team dependencies that are unresolvable by the team and interfere with the teams ability to deliver commitments.
- Accountable for promoting continuous improvement by coaching the team to use metrics to identify and measure progress.
- Participates with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization and cross-scrum collaboration on delivery execution.
- Continuously learns new approaches to facilitation, agile best practices and how to improve team dynamics.
- Helps the Team to focus on delivery of high quality stories on a predictable, sustainable cadence.
- 5 Years relevant work experience supporting or leading a team
- Experience working with Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools
- Familiarity or experience with other agile methodologies such as LEAN, Kanban, XP Programming etc.
- Relevant certification in the field preferred:
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM I-II), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), Agile Scrum Master (ASM), Scrum Master Certified (SCM), SAFe Advanced Scrum Master Certification