IT Solution Architect
Posted on Jul 11, 2021 by Apollo Solutions
IT Solution Architect (Financial Services) - Brussels
One of my leading financial services clients is seeking a Dutch, or French-speaking IT Solution Architect, to join their team in Brussels. This is an excellent contract opportunity, offering €650-€700 per day. This is for an initial 6-month period, with the client's intention to extend this up to a 30-36 months in total.
As a Solution Architect, you will be the essential link between enterprise architects, business stakeholders, Product Owners, and project teams.
- You will be part of a DevOps team, in which you will play a key role in the evolution of the application portfolio within your domain.
- Analyse all non-functional requirements and ensure that subsequent product engineering will meet them.
- Provide the specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed, and delivered and ensure that they integrate seamlessly with the existing enterprise environment.
- Ensure that all their requirements are considered when designing the solution.
- Understand the constraints of a specific solution and make the necessary technological decisions to reconcile these restrictions with the objectives of the project.
- You have a strong focus on the company's results and understand how to achieve them based on deadlines and resources in collaboration with the project team.
- Experience in a DevOps environment and knowledge of the banking and insurance industry is preferred, but no essential
- Fluent in either French, Dutch, or both is essential.
- Several years of experience in different IT related field (IT architecture, infrastructure, business analysis, etc)
- Able to use your in-depth analytical skills to understand how different parts of the business work together to design, develop, and implement IT solutions, often using new technologies.
If you have what it takes and want to work in a progressive and highly technical environment, please apply here ASAP for consideration!