Process Engineer Pharma
Posted on Jul 11, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Process Engineer vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Work experience in data engineering and as a Process Engineer
- Proven process understanding in Pharma, GMP and Regulatory aspects with knowledge of Scientifics and Statistics to analyse data
- Familiarity within the Health and Safety Risk Assessment environment
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Assisting internal and external audits
- Leading and contributing to equipment, utility and facility improvement projects like efficiency, productivity, environmental compliance and maintenance
- Developing and implementing standards
- Training operators and technicians along with performing GMP risk assessments
- Developing project cost estimation and value improvements reviews
- Preparing project procurement plans as well as performing project tendering and procurement
- Creating, maintaining and verifying engineering documents
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.