Oracle EPM Consultant
Posted on Jul 11, 2021 by CMS Global Solutions
Job Title: Oracle EPM Consultant
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £57k + benefits (see below)
Location: Guildford (Mostly remote)
Interested in working for a rapidly growing specialist provider of Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions? Initially a Hyperion Partner, our client has became an Oracle Partner following Oracle's takeover of Hyperion and is also an Oracle NetSuite Partner.
Looking for an Oracle EPM Consultant with the following experience:
- Oracle Fusion Cloud Enterprise Performance Management: Planning Cloud, Financial Consolidation and Close, Profitability and Cost Management, Account Reconciliation, Tax Reporting, Narrative Reporting and Enterprise Data Management
- Oracle Cloud Reporting: Financial Reporting Studio and SmartView.
- Identifying and documenting business requirements and configuration using the Oracle OUM and/or AIM methodology.
- Creation of high-quality functional specification documentation which can be used to detail business process and enable technical build where integrations are required between Oracle Cloud EPM and peripheral systems.
- Support the client through full testing lifecycles and Go Live including test script creation.
- Ensure full Knowledge Transfer to clients/support team including key user training.
- 3% company pension contribution
- 25 days' annual leave and additional day for every year worked with the company
- Health Care cover
- Travel Insurance cover
- Gym membership
- Bonus & Commissions
*** This will be a hybrid working model, with ideally 1 or 2 days a week in the office (Guildford) and flexibility to work on-site once clients are back in their offices.
Does this sound of interest to you?
If so, please send your CV, salary expectations and availability to start to
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£60k - £65k Annual