Posted on Jul 11, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
In Levy we are looking for a Data Engineer with a strong Java background and experience working with Java modern frameworks. You will be working with an international team from one of the biggest financial companies in Netherlands.
Levy is an international IT staffing organisation providing recruitment and project resourcing services to companies ranging from start-ups to well established global players across the UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium and the USA. By partnering with our clients, we provide tailored interim and permanent IT staffing solutions to help them deliver their initiatives across applications and infrastructure, touching areas such as Digital, Data, Cloud, Cybersecurity and ERP.
What are you going to do?
- You will take care of the ingestion and cleaning, storing, merging of large volumes of data data from various sources (upstream trading systems and risk systems like IPA).
- Develop pre-defined reports for regulatory purposes.
- API development on the platform to allow our external User Interface to interact with the data.
What are we looking for in you?
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- Hands on experience working with Java Core and Java modern frameworks (Spring/SpringBoot)
- Hands on experience working with Spark API and Spark functions experience/insights.
- Computer Science fundamental insights (memory, performance optimization)
- Experience creating good business logic/Algos.
- Located in Netherlands.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Are you interested in being part of this awesome project? Send me an InMail with your updated CV in English and will call you ASAP!
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.