Senior Cloud Solutions Developer - €90K + Bonus & Benefits
Posted on Jul 11, 2021 by I.T. Alliance N.I. Ltd
About the Role
Our client is a highly regarded Insurance and Financial Services Multinational with significant experience in the Irish Market. They now have an immediate requirement for a
Responsibilities of Role
- Responsible for communicating overall vision and designs to others, producing documented designs and presenting your solution and its benefits.
- Implement best of breed, scalable solutions according to defined patterns and practices;
- Responsible for providing project guidance and oversight from a technical standpoint to multiple projects/scrum teams.
- Responsible for porting existing applications to a microservices based architecture.
- Hands on support and upskilling of existing resources, providing patterns for common problems and developing prototypes.
- Work with Scrum teams using Agile practices and adhering to the values and principles;
- Contributes to/forms the strategic directions for the use of concepts, technologies, languages, patterns, APIs, and frameworks.
- Responsible for managing a small team (circa 5 FTEs) of software engineers including setting objectives, managing performance, and mentoring and developing individuals.
- Leads software development teams for specific programmes or projects as required.
Essential Candidate Requirements
- 3RD level Degree in Computer Science, IT or related area
- 7+ years Java programming experience with at least 3 years in a team leading role.
- Strong experience working with Experience with Cloud platform: Azure, AWS or Other
- Experience in leading development of complex software systems that have successfully been delivered to customers.
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, Service-oriented architectures (SOA) and relational databases;
- Highly proficient in Java Full Stack Technologies - Track record of delivering high quality, complex technical solutions
- Demonstratable knowledge of and experience with: Spring, Spring Boot, Java EE, Unit & Integration testing (Junit and Mocking), Web services (SOAP and REST), GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Angular, JIRA/Confluence TypeScript, HTML and CSS
- Working knowledge of German language or Commitment to learn same
- Good knowledge of System Architectures, Software Engineering, and DevOps/Agile practices - experience of Agile Methodologies and operating in agile/scrum based teams.
Bonus and Benefits
In addition to base salary of 90k, the role also comes with:
- Car allowance of 9,800eu p.a. payable on top of salary
- Health Insurance allowance of 1,125eu p.a. payable on top of salary
- Bonus range of 0-20 %, with 10 % on target;
- Very Generous Defined Contribution Pension scheme
IMPORTANT - All applicants must have immediate availability to work in the EU as our client cannot provide any kind of Visa or Work Permit sponsorship at present.
For more information on this role, please contact Níall or send current CV along with brief cover letter through this site