Posted on Jul 11, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
In Levy we are looking for a Data Analyst with experience in security data and implementing data analytics from source. You will be working with an international team from one of the biggest financial companies in Netherlands.
Levy is an international IT staffing organisation providing recruitment and project resourcing services to companies ranging from start-ups to well established global players across the UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium and the USA. By partnering with our clients, we provide tailored interim and permanent IT staffing solutions to help them deliver their initiatives across applications and infrastructure, touching areas such as Digital, Data, Cloud, Cybersecurity and ERP.
What are you going to do?
- You will identify problems and opportunities that can be solved with data and determine the security business value.
- You need to understand the data, connect data sources, transform it and visualise its insights into reports and dashboards.
- You will analyse and asses the performance of your reports and dashboards looking for improvements and changes.
- Help the rest of your team members in the organisation to become data-driven themselves. You are also going to be a key part of their development.
What are we looking for in you?
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Hands on experience with Excel, Power BI, and data visualization.
- Knowledge of Power Query, DAX, and practical experience of Power BI Service.
- You are keen on finding the 'real' problem that needs to be solved.
- You follow processes.
- Hands on experience with communication and data visualization.
- Hands on experience with data engineering, implementing data analytics from source to consumption.
- Knowledge of Azure related pipelines is preferred.
- Located in Netherlands.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Are you interested in being part of this awesome project? Send me an InMail with your updated CV in English and will call you ASAP!