Posted on Jul 11, 2021 by Trust In Soda
SODA - DevOps/AWS Developer - Ireland - 6 month contract - Fully remote
Soda need experienced DevOps/AWS Engineers to migrate services of a variety of platforms into AWS. Team members will not only need AWS experience, also they should have good knowledge on Java/Ruby/ReactJS.
DevOps engineers with Kubernetes focus, Hands on experience on some of following technologies
- Kubernetes/Docker swarm
- REST Systems
- ELK, Metrics tools
- Ansible [Good to have]
- Any OOPS Language - Java/Ruby/etc
- Experience with Envoy/ISTIO [Good to have]
- Experience with Scripting
- Basics - DB, Message Bus, Caching, Load Balancing, Infrastructure
- Documenting skills
- AWS [Really Nice]
- Previous Cloud Migration experience
We're excited about you if you have:
- B.Tech, BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent education with 10+ years of development experience on Back End or full-stack services.
- Expert coding skills in one or more languages: Java, Ruby, C#, Python, Scala, Go or similar.
- Solid experience in designing foolproof, well-rounded, future-ready medium to large scale systems.
- Identify/define/implement/share engineering standards and best practices in software development.
- Good problem solver backed by solid analytical, logical and critical thinking.
- Deep understanding of the entire SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle).
- Deep understanding and solid working experience in microservices and relevant patterns.
- Good understanding of concepts such as Design-for-performance, Design-for-failure, Cloud Native, Cloud Ready, CI-CD, Observability and their associated tools/technology.
- Ability to work in a fast paced ever changing agile environment.
- Ability to lead, articulate and represent the team.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£45.2k - £49.7k Annual
£10k - £10k Monthly
£451 - £496 Daily
£100k - £110k Annual
£85.8k - £99.4k Annual