SAP Data Management Architect (Remote)
Posted on Jul 10, 2021 by WA Consultants
Required for a global fashion retailer, a Data Management architect with several years' experience with SAP and enterprise architecture.
- Information models (semantic information models, logical information model)
- Target architecture (includes conceptual overview of capabilities, important guidelines, principles and roadmap)
- Integration architecture (data flows for area of responsibility)
- Steer new initiatives and projects within the area of responsivity in order to achieve target architecture
- Drive and own pre-studies within area of responsibility and for strategic project drive the design & implementation of new functionality when needed
- Several years of experience working with Data Management & Data Governance
- Experience of architectural modelling
- Experience from large and global organizations
- Used to work with both technical and business questions
- Excellent verbal communication and documentation capacity in English
- Adoptable to H&Ms agile WoW and tools.
- Strong working knowledge of office-related automation tools: PC, word processing, spreadsheet etc.
- Straightforward and open minded
- Flexible, yet structured
- Strong team player as well as good ability to work individually
To arrange an interview, please email CV to (see below) or call (see below)
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.