Business Process Manager
Posted on Jul 10, 2021 by ITech Consult
Business Process Manager - agile methodologies, Project Management, English, German, Business Analytics, Google Suite
For our client in the Pharma industry based in Basel we are looking for a Business Process Manager.
The R&D Academy is an exciting venture aimed at our scientific community. We are focused on bringing solutions that fully capitalise on the wealth of content, experience and expertise that exists across Pharma today. Our vision is to create an ecosystem where scientists can access learning resources to develop a common understanding of core drug development disciplines, to continuously develop their capabilities on new emerging sciences and a space to engage in scientific exchange and debate with peers from across PD.
The Academy team is made up of a Dream Team of ambitious, like minded and highly skilled individuals who have come together to focus on delivering impactful and effective outcomes for Scientific communities. We are supported by an ever-growing community of scientists and cross functional colleagues who share our passion for co-creating innovative learning solutions and cutting edge content and are helping to turn our vision into reality. A great opportunity awaits you in joining this Dream Team!
The Business Process Manager is responsible for helping establish the business processes that will sustain the agile operations of the R&D Academy in the future.
Areas of responsibility:
* Co-creating and ideating the business processes landscape of the R&D Academy including strategy review, sourcing and chapter evolution, decision-making, portfolio review, risk management, 90-day cycle planning, overarching learning and synergies integration and aligned communications planning
* Identifying and creating a roadmap for implementation of the business critical processes in alignment with agile ways of working
* Managing the activities related to establishing those process, from doing an analysis of the current situation, to consolidating existing information from multiple sources, to preparing content for decision-making, to socializing proposals and providing proper guidance on implementing the new processes
* Working closely with the Academy Leaders, team members and collaborators on defining
decision-making criteria, integration of learnings into future portfolio and establishing harmonized success measurement
* Working closely with the whole team to ensure consistency and efficiency of delivery in the respective offering by having processes that enable the teams to focus on their delivery
* Working closely with the Team Enablers and other team members to ensure they will help provide the information related to their activities that help create overviews for the whole team across the R&D Academy
* Developing, implementing and training others on how to efficiently contribute to the processes
* Partnering closely with the Communications & Engagement Lead to align on organizational engagement, change management and impact
* Establishing, maintaining and fostering strong relationships with key stakeholders, subject matter experts, vendors, and/or colleagues to create and improve the Academy's processes
* Keeping up to date with trends to be able to come up with innovative ideas to improve and evolve the processes further (eg integration of data-based decision-making)
Professional and technical requirements:
* Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration or any similar education in process development
* Min. 5 years' experience in advanced project management and process improvement skills
* Experience in agile methodologies such as scrum, design thinking and experimentation associated with tools (eg Miro or any similar online Whiteboard Tool)
* Certification in Project Management is a plus
* Fluency in English is a MUST and German is a plus
* Experience in Business Analytics and Tools to analyze the data (eg Excel or Google Analytics, Tableau), very good knowledge of Google Suite is a must
* Good interpersonal, communication and servant leadership skills
* Works well within global multidisciplinary teams and is effective in collaborating with others internally and externally
* Good processes analysis knowledge and able to turn analysis into practical, effective practices
* Curious, creative and comfortable to operate in environments of ambiguity
* Strong facilitation skills to lead discovery sessions, workshops and other working sessions to achieve strong outcomes from teamwork
* Demonstrates a critical, entrepreneurial, customer-focused mindset and a passion for delivering lasting value to customers. Able to see the big picture
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, paired with strong partnering and performance consulting skills
Reference no: 920451 AD
Role: Business Process Manager
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months contract, with possible extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.