Solution Lifecycle Manager (IT)
Posted on Jul 10, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Solution Lifecycle Manager (IT) vacancy for a globally operating Aargau based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 5+ years of working experience in pharmaceutical industry within a regulated environment combined with proven understanding of business processes in supply chain in a regulated or CSV environment, specifically in the Packaging area with at least one year Serialization experience
- Expertise in Track and Trace Systems and automation preferably Laetus and OPAL track & trace solutions paired with Change management tools such as Service Now and HPLM
- Proven understanding of Microsoft SQL Server, Database as well as E2E packaging processes and ISA 95 and GAMP5 norms
- Ability to communicate with colleagues and internal customers as well as to read and analyze application log files for investigation
- Know-how of at least one programming language to be able to understand Track and trace-related codes and to analyze them
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German would be an advantage
- Providing application management and support, to ensure operational stability and effectiveness of several application
- Supporting IT solutions by applying specific knowledge of systems and tools as well as problem solving skills
- Implementing and monitoring system performance using defined standards and resolve or escalate problems for resolution when appropriate
- Managing change requests to improve efficiency, functionality and reliability
- Contributing to the execution and documentation of system testing to ensure that the testing activities are executed following the Validation or Test Plan as well as creating computerized system testing to ensure quality, designing integrity and proper functionality
Location: Aargau, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.