Posted on Jul 10, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Kafka Engineer vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the financial sector.
- Work experience in software development or data engineering paired with expertise in designing, implementing and maintaining Apache Kafka as part for Cloudera Data Platform distribution
- Knowledge of data pipeline and workflow management tools like Airflow, RunDeck, Nifi and other
- Experience in designing and developing high-volume mission critical transactional data integration solutions
- Know-how of message queuing, stream processing and highly scalable big data stores
- Proficiency in building processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management paired with experience with agile methods like Scrum
- Finished degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering or any other IT-related technical field
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Designing, implementing and maintaining of the enterprise installation of Kafka
- Participating in the creation and execution of data governance which includes message design, schema validation and versioning
- Cooperating with developers from other business unit technical teams, assisting them in implementing functional solutions using Kafka
- Assisting the establishment of a platform SLA, which includes non-functional requirements
- Working with networks, data center and infrastructure teams, enhancing hardware solutions for the installation of Kafka
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.