Global R&D Academy Technology & Innovation Leader (f/m/d)
Posted on Jul 10, 2021 by ITech Consult
Global R&D Academy Technology & Innovation Leader (f/m/d) - designing/ pharmaceutical environment / Business Analyst / implementation/ English
For our customer a big pharmaceutical company situated in Kaiseraugst we are searching for a highly qualified Global R&D Academy Technology & Innovation Leader (f/m/d).
Technology will revolutionize how and what scientists want to learn. Scientists are our backbone of our company and their goal is to bring medicines faster to patients. It is important to develop the best scientists of the world and for that we need to have the best in class, state of the art technology and innovation in how and what scientists want to learn.
The R&D Academy Technology Leader will have an enterprise wide impact and sphere of influence. This is a highly important leadership role in the R&D Academy (RDA). We have a big vision for scientists with technology playing a key role in offering them a futuristic "one place" for their personalized learning and collaboration. This role will work closely with the R&D Academy Head and the core team in developing the MVPs and re-iterations for the technology solutions the RDA aims to offer for scientists. The role will also partner with scientists to translate insights into actionable growth opportunities for the Pharma organization. Key focus areas include creating a proactive, agile, global organization to build impactful learning experiences for scientists, creating and fostering a learning culture, and driving continuous improvement of R&D Academy services.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Lead the strategy and vision of technology for learning platform and other technology for all scientists across Roche
- You lead the identification and validation of technologies through proof-of-concepts that you design
- You identify and manage required partnerships to ensure cutting-edge capabilities in the intersection of artificial intelligence, technology, and learning
- You champion an agile, iterative development process driven by design thinking, frequent end user input, and constant insight generation from data
- You bring innovation to how and what scientists want to learn to bring medicines to patients faster
- Strategic thought leader with proven experience designing innovative learning technologies
- Proven working experience in a leading position in the intersection of technology, learning and innovation preferably in a pharmaceutical environment
- Experience within a Tech company specializing in creating and providing learning content through multiple channels
- 5y+ of relevant experience working as Business Analyst/Learning Technology Specialist in a comparable environment (defining a new approach in relation to Learning)
- Extensive experience leading the implementation and adoption of learning technologies
- Fluent in written and spoken English language
Who You are:
- You are motivated by your impact on scientists and ultimately on patients.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, complex work environment with lots of humor.
- You are motivated by the opportunity to rethink our approach to learning
- Your focus is always on making things possible rather than why things cannot happen.
- No specific degree needed, but you need to be a leader in the intersection of technology, learning, and innovation
- Comfort and skills operating in a heavily matrixed organization with a keen sense of required communication with various stakeholders.
- Ability to quickly grasp concepts and outstanding ability to handle complexity by simplifying it and providing clear directions to the team.
- Creative, innovative with an open mindset of possibilities
Nice to have:
- Experience working with R & D Technical solutions in a healthcare environment
- German language
Referenz Nr.: 920388SKN
Role: Global R&D Academy Technology & Innovation Leader
Industry: Pharma Location: Kaiseraugst
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT and Life Science candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.