Off shore wind farm Project manager
Posted on Jul 10, 2021 by G2 Recruitment Solutions
We are currently looking for a project manager within the Mobility automation department where we are looking for an experience automation manager who will not only be managing the commissioning and implementation phases but will also manage all budgetary and team responsibilities as the sole point of contact.
The team you will be managing will be responsible for designing, implementing, testing and commissioning of IT and automation projects within the Belgium infra world. Alongside the projects you will also be managing the commercial phase and together with the team you will analyse specifications and arrive at a sustained offer according to the market.
For this profile the you are required to have:
- A masters degree in electromechanics, electronics or IT/equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience within automation and 3+ years in the role of project manager within automation.
- Experience in the following is a plus:
- Offshore wind farm projects
- PLC and Visualisation systems (Siemens NX/Teamcenter, Zenon, Phoenix, Schneider, etc.)
- IT software development (.Net, C# and other relevant web services)
- Good with Microsoft office suite
- Strong analytic experience
- Good stakeholder management
- Positive team player
- you can make motivated decisions and are punctual in their implementation but also their performance.
- you are focused on budget follow-up, return and results
- you are communicative and you stand strong
- Language skills: Dutch/French/English
This is a very exciting position with high responsibility and lots of variety. The client is a leading dynamic company with a no-nonsense culture looking to really make a change and be one of the biggest names in the Industry.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.