Sales Manager - Stockholm
Posted on Jul 10, 2021 by McGregor Boyall
My client is a luxury Airline who is seeking a Sales Manager to be based in Stockholm. This individual will have oversight of the NORDICS and lead a team of 5 sales professionals who are tasked to increase sales through commercial actions.
- Structure and implement sales plans to optimise revenue and presence in the market for key/strategic/national accounts, in close collaboration with head office and regional stakeholders.
- Improve focus and alignment of key distribution channels in the assigned territories with distribution strategy.
- Formulate and implement B2B strategies with the sales team to maximise revenue from existing accounts and drive revenue streams from new business.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in head office and region to develop short/medium term local sales incentives strategy for the assigned territories.
- Recommend the B2B sales strategy for assigned territories. Accountable for negotiating B2B agreements within assigned territories (including PLBs, JMFs, commissions, corporate contracts).
- Responsible for delivering targets and KPI for the sales team in the assigned territories.
- Manage allocated expenditure budgets of the assigned territories to ensure maximum return of investment for every expense.
- Provide input to Digital and Marketing team to maximize exposure and brand presence in assigned territories.
- Maintain high level relationships with key industry bodies, diplomatic missions, governments, airports within the assigned territories.
- Must be based in Stockholm
- Speaks fluent English and one other Nordic language
- Ideally come from the Airline/Aviation industry - travel agent etc.
- Have local knowledge/contacts
This role pays 60000 SEK per month and amazing benefits.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.