Oracle Service Manager
Posted on Jul 10, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Oracle Service Manager. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Act as a Service Manager for Oracle & Linux DB; ensure that the service runs & performs in all aspects (service design, capacity, performance, operations, engineering).
- Engineer/upgrade the hosting environment (ODA, virtualization, Middleware).
- Provide 3rd level support & assist in solution designs for customers.
- Manage the life cycle of all Oracle instances.
- Ensure system up-time according the service level agreement (SLA).
- Train the operations team to perform standard Oracle operations.
- Manage partners & suppliers.
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Expert level skills in Service Management & Oracle & Linux DB administration.
- Strong experience in Oracle Database technologies (ODA, 12c, 19c, backup/restore, access control, grid-control, dataguard).
- Good experience in Linux DB (MariaDB).
- Solid UNIX (Suse, RHEL) knowledge.
- Any expertise in MS SQL & MS Windows is considered a plus.
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science.
- Oracle Certified.
- Self-driven, high initiative, customer oriented & a team-player.
- Resilient, structured, systematic & analytical.
- Skilled in communicating technical issues with non-technical people.
- Fluent in French & English (spoken & written), any German language skills are considered advantageous.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.