Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultant
Posted on Jul 9, 2021 by 9-20 Recruitment
Remote - UK Wide - Immediate start required - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultant
Nine Twenty are delighted to be working with a long-term partner and award-winning company who due to significant success are looking to expand their team remotely. We are currently recruiting for functional and technical Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultants.
The employer is a leading Microsoft Gold Partner who works across the nation specialising in financial services and the public sector.
The core focus of this role will be both designing and developing CRM solutions as well as working in a client facing role scoping and carrying out business analysis, on top of managing relationships with stakeholders. Consultants who come from a strong implementation/integration role will be a natural fit to this role and organisation.
- Develop and demonstrate strong Microsoft Dynamics product skills
- Build strong customer relationships
- Carry out administration tasks and produce documentation where appropriate
- Develop and demonstrate strong functional skills
- Mentorship and training across the Business Systems function
- Demonstrate ability to perform requirements gathering, develop design specification documents and perform tasks such as configuration, testing, data manipulation and documentation.
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and an ability to resolve application issues
- Develop basic understanding of the Client Server technical environment, associated concepts and MSSQL databases
- Where appropriate, undertake delivery of product training in a classroom or on-site setting
- Expert Product knowledge on Dynamics 365, Power Apps and Power Automate
- Experience in gathering requirements from Customers
- Experience in producing low level design and technical specifications
- Competent in Developing Dynamics 365 Plugins and Workflow Activities
- Experience in Data Migrations to Dynamics 365 Online
What's in it for you?
- Excellent Salary
- Remote working
- Microsoft certifications
- Training and development opportunities with clear career progression path