Posted on Jul 9, 2021 by Procorre
Sales Engineer EMEA - Digital Technology - FEA - Renewables/Energy
The Company & The Opportunity:
This is an opportunity to work for a ground-breaking business that has developed revolutionary digital twin technology to help quicken the transition to renewable energy. The most obvious market is in the growing offshore wind sector there are multiple other potential clients. Whilst the business is still in its early stages it already has 25 clients and has financial backing from businesses such as Shell an Innogy. The role itself is a new role that is necessitated by the increased interest in the technology and opportunities in the market. The successful candidate will report directly to the Senior VP of Sales and will be responsible for helping to grow the EMEA business.
• Involvement in all stages of the pre-sales process.
• Ownership of technical relationships with prospective and current customers.
• Ensure customers understand the technology and its potential.
• Use your technical expertise to provide solutions to customer queries.
• Represent the company and its products at presentations and industry events.
• Identify sales opportunities and take to pre-qualification.
• Scope, define and price opportunities.
• A background in engineering and sales
• A minimum of a degree in structural engineering
• A broad understanding of software and its application in the energy industry in relation to asset integrity
• Knowledge of 3D engineering tools
• Knowledge of digital twins
• Knowledge of FEA
• Experience with technologies such as Sacs, Ansys, Sesam etc.
• Gravitas and relationship building skills
• Understand the sales process and the ability to close business
• You must be a strong team player excited by the possibilities and opportunities in renewable energy
Finding the best person for the job is more important than location. Applications are welcomed from candidates based anywhere in Europe including the UK. Staff are based in numerous European countries.
As this is a new role there really is come scope for negotiation on salary depending on experience and this may include stock options.