Project Development Manager – Solar & Battery, Ireland or UK
Posted on Jul 9, 2021 by Igloo3
Project Development Manager - Solar & Battery, Ireland or UK (home based). Salary up to AC;115,000 per annum plus car / allowance + annual bonus & attractive benefits
An exciting opportunity with a leading distributed energy and private networks business who finance, own, operate and maintain energy infrastructure for corporate customers.
This role will be focused on originating and early stage development of project pipeline, in particular in distributed solar PV and battery storage assets.
Your role will be to originate, qualify and filter opportunities and to progress them to a defined project stage.
This will include likely both project / asset acquisition and targeted greenfield work. Key to success in doing this in the near term will be working with partners, developers and investors in the market.
You will bring experience in originating, qualifying and developing distributed power and energy projects in Ireland, and a track record in managing partnerships and supply relationships.
It is essential that you bring experience in the solar and flexibility sectors and deal experience.
* Proven experience in business development and project development in the energy sector: power / gas / carbon markets, planning and permitting, grid connections, land agreements, ideally in both EIRE and the UK
* Experience in key aspects of renewable project development (grid, land and planning)
* Strong commercial acumen to identify commercial opportunities and risk
* Deal and negotiation skills.
* A good understanding of related commercials, legals, power project economics, corporate finance, M&A transactions and asset acquisitions.
* Entrepreneurial, driven and flexible. Inquisitive and able to challenge convention and deliver results.
* Strong technical understanding
* Driving licence
Competitive base salary to AC;115,000 per annum plus car / allowance + annual bonus & attractive benefits.
Closing date nominally 27th July.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£11 - £13 Hourly
£20 - £20 Hourly
£15 - £16 Hourly
£21k - £22k Annual