Posted on Jul 9, 2021 by Acre
Marketing Manager - RIO ESG
London - Competitive
Rio ESG is hiring a Marketing Manager to lead the delivery of their new Marketing Strategy.
RIO ESG are an innovative sustainability technology company, leveraging its patented Artificial Intelligence process to deliver cutting edge sustainability and ESG strategy tools.
Their flagship product Rio takes expertise that was formerly only found in the heads of sustainability experts and democratises it through artificial intelligence. In doing so they are growing rapidly, both in terms of the sophistication of the software and their client base which already includes blue-chip companies and flagship national institutions.
Rio's core mission is to empower everyone with the knowledge they need to make informed, impactful sustainability decisions
You will lead the marketing function and need to be both a talented manager and an analytically minded contributor. You will need to be confident conducting independent analyses to determine performance and inform future strategy.
* Develop and owning the Marketing & PR Strategy in collaboration with the CEO, Director of Customer Success & external marketing agency
* Collaborate effectively with the Business Development team to further grow the lead to opportunity funnel through campaigns and nurturing
* Managing the digital marketing campaigns through HubSpot, LinkedIn and Twitter including conducting reporting across Hubspot and extracting key insights for future campaign development
* Managing existing content partnerships and identifying new opportunities
* Collaborate with internal and external teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience across our website, including managing chatbot inquiries about our product and services
The ideal candidate for this role would have 2-3 years of marketing experience, with experience in digital marketing, including content strategy, search, social and PR. The ideal candidate also needs to have experience delivering content and events that enable a sales team to exceed their goals.
Skills & Experience
* Proven ability to use data to inform marketing strategy
* Candidates with experience in a B2B software environment is essential
* Experience in multi-channel strategies, including content, search, social and paid
* Experience with marketing automation tools, ideally Hubspot
* Expert writing and content skills with strong attention to detail
* Strong consideration will be given to candidates with a sustainability related degree, or recent relevant experience within the sector
To be considered please contact Jack Porter at