Senior Software Engineer C# .NET- Pharma
Posted on Jul 9, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
NextLink Solutions is currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer C#. You will integrate a multicultural team of passionate experts that will support and integrate you fully as a member of the department.
The mission of the RMD Calculations Team is to help the customer getting from raw data to the right results. This requires close collaboration with the domain specialists of the projects. Furthermore, we are establishing a sustainable and generic calculation framework that is to be used within Client.
- Start date: 16.08.2021
- End date: One year contract
- Extension: On request and showed performance
- Work location: Rotkreuz
- Workload: 100%
- Home Office: Yes during Pandemic/load after pandemic to be discussed in the interview (Testing on-sight required)
- Traveling required: No
Client need candidate from Switzerland, non locals will be rejected.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Produce based on software requirements, the project's software architecture and other project guidelines such as unit and subsystem specifications that document their implementation and Software Development - Best Practices (Clean Code).
- Participate in all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing, and bug fixing including software maintenance.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and make progress.
- Participate in defining work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation within the software development team.
- Provide work status and issue notification within the software development team and if required to software project management.
- Accurate code design and implementation including the tests to verify the code against unit and/or subsystem specification.
- Review and analyze your source code as well as on request the source code of your peers in the software development team.
- Review application design, functionality, usability and performance to enhance it
5+ years of experience as a software engineer with hands-on experience preferably IVD sector working in agile teams(*)
Highly skilled in all of the mentioned technologies/C#/.Net Framework/.NET Standard/.NET Core/(*)
Experienced in automated testing/and mocking frameworks(*)
Fluent in object-oriented languages and in creating JSON/XML (or similar) based configurations(*)
Bachelor's degree/Master Degree in Computer Science(*)
Fluent in English necessary/German beneficial (*)
Nice to Haves:
Strong knowledge of object-oriented design and development best practices such as SOLID and eXtreme Programming.
Leadership skills in designing and implementing test automation (Lead in team available/SCRUM).
Experience working in regulated environments (IEC 62304, FDA).
Knowhow with large-scale data management.
An active participant in Software Communities