Project Manager - Financial Services, 2-4Yrs Exp, Prince2, Agile, SDLC, Junior, Cloud, Software
Posted on Jul 8, 2021 by MW Partners
Purpose of Role
Our client gives retail investors leveraged access to over 17,000 financial markets through their award-winning dealing platform and mobile apps, as well as best-in-class execution. Their vision is to provide the world's best trading experience.
A fantastic role working for one of our ever-growing Financial Services clients.
The role will sit within the Project and Programme Management function and you will get a chance to be involved with cutting edge and leading technology services within a flexible working environment and you will work with a fantastic and high achieving project and programme management function.
- Management of projects comprehensively and consistently across different initiatives.
- Support and Manage the projects budget, monitoring costs against delivered and realised benefits as the project progresses.
- Identify and monitor project and programme risks, planning and implementing responses to them and responding to other issues that affect the programme.
- Control issues and focuses on real priorities, driving effective and speedy resolution to delivery challenges.
- Proactively identify and implement improvements to processes and how we work across the Enterprise Change Management department.
- 2-4 years' experience as a project management position
- Proven background delivering medium-large, projects to spec, on time and within budget
- Experienced in leading global project and development teams spanning business areas, geographies, and time zones
- Delivering business value in an Agile development environment
- Experience using collaboration tools including using JIRA and confluence
- Planning and organizing a project from initiation to go live
- Able to motivate project team members to collaborate to deliver
- The ability to apply the appropriate level of controls, standards, working practices, and methodologies.
- Excellent stakeholder management at all levels
- Articulate. Excellent communication - verbal, written and presentation skills.
What sets you apart
- Qualification in one or more project certifications Prince2/PMI/PMP etc
- Experience working within Financial Services
- Experience delivering infrastructure and software delivery projects
- Experience with tech innovation including Cloud technologies