Google Cloud Trainer
Posted on Jul 8, 2021 by Appsbroker Ltd
Are you looking for us?
Do you want to join a new team dedicated to delivering Google Training? Joining an award winning No1 Google Partner in a period of real growth? This is an exciting opportunity to help shape new training solutions and be part of the team from the start.
Appsbroker is Google's largest Premier Partner in Europe. We are delighted to hold MSP status and are Google's Partner of the Year; Application Development. Our expertise in Data, Application development, Infrastructure and Managed Services helps us to solve problems for some of the world's most exciting brands using Google Cloud Technology.
Our culture is fun and supportive with a determination to put the Appsbroker team and our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are in a very exciting period of growth and we need more high calibre wonderful professionals to help drive further expansion.
Are we looking for you?
Training is a rewarding role where you can share your passion for cloud technology and help enable hundreds of people to take advantage of its benefits. We are looking for both experienced trainers and experienced engineers who love explaining how things work to other like-minded people.
So are you either;
An experienced DevOps/Cloud or GCP Trainer?
An experienced DevOps/Cloud Engineer who wants to embrace training?
You are passionate about delivering value to customers and prized for going the extra mile. You're flexible and creative in your approach and prepared to make a difference. You're professional - fair, honest and committed.
Skills that come naturally to you...
- Training people on Cloud technology
- Course delivery, design and innovation
- 3-5 years experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Excellent understanding of modern cloud-native infrastructure principles
- Experience deploying applications to GCP optimising for availability, scalability and resilience
- Understanding of data engineering/machine learning would also be useful but not essential
- Excellent presentation skills, written, verbal and visual
- Experience creating training materials is desirable
- Experience creating other communications - written, recorded, audio/video would be useful but not essential
- Collaborative and proactive
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving and critical thinking
- Logical and methodical
It would be great if you have (or are excited to gain)...
- Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect or equivalent experience
- Google Authorised Trainer status is highly desirable but not essential - you will be taken through the process to become authorised as part of your probation
The Role - Appsbroker is dynamic and the role is varied so you'll get involved in a wide range of activities but here are the main customer facing things we'll need you to do:
- Delivering Google Training to enterprise clients as part of Appsbroker Academy
- You will be part of the golden pitch as to why a client should get Appsbroker to deliver Google training for them
- Working with Google's favourite agile partner in the UK
- Engage with people across different industries from large enterprises to digital natives
- Contribute to the development of educational models - we don't just want you to be a course pusher, we are instead always looking for innovative ways to make the learning process more interactive and engaging
- Further creative opportunities to contribute written and recorded material to be used on-demand
Appsbroker is committed to building a diverse and inclusive community where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
As an applicant please review our Privacy statement on our website.