Country Head - Scaling Greenfield Technology Center
Posted on Jul 8, 2021 by Stelfox Ltd
Stelfox is delighted to be partnering with an ambitious and forward thinking U.S Healthcare provider who are setting up a greenfield Technology Hub in Limerick to address problems in order to drive the future of digital healthcare solutions.
We are looking to recruit an overall Country Head/Site Leader who enjoys building/scaling technology operations in excess of 100+ staff as well as being a focal point in Ireland across the various communities on behalf of the organisation - partnering with Research centers, universities and other technologies start-ups/partnership opportunities.
You will be responsible for creating and managing the overall strategy and operational goals for the Ireland entity, reporting directly into the CEO based in the U.S HQ (so no complicated layers of leadership structure, straight link to the CEO).
As Country Head you will have:
- 20+ years overall experience, 10+ of which are managing significant organisational scope for a Technology Operation with large-scale project management, Strategic planning, People Management within an Enterprise organisation in Ireland/Limerick (Health Tech, Financial services, Insurance, Consulting Tech or requivalent).
- Experience scaling a progressive Technology/Engineering site
- Strong Budgetary/financial management experience to own P&L for Ireland.
- Strong reputation within local communities across universities, government relations, research centers as example.
- Delivery and execution focused with a drive to create/build a significant operation in Ireland that can lead to 100's being employed and the location taking center stage as European HQ.
If you would like to take part in this exciting journey, feel free to apply and we will arrange a confidential discussion to further outline the parameters of this new center being established in Limerick.
When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.