Wireless Communications Engineer
Posted on Jul 8, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Wireless Communications Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Play a key role in guiding activities in the area of wireless communications.
- Participate in a range of R&D projects in the field of wireless & electromagnetic near-field technologies (theory, experiments, modelling).
- Develop novel measurement instrumentations & characterization methods.
- Participate in national & international standard activities (IEC, IEEE, etc.).
- Collaborate with external partners & provision of hardware support to customers.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience as a Wireless Communications Engineer & an in-depth knowledge of Wireless Communication Systems.
- Experienced with Radiofrequency (RF) & Wireless Communication test instruments.
- Skilled & experienced in programming in Python.
- Any knowledge in any of the following areas is considered advantageous: RF antenna simulation & measurement, electrodynamics, numerical simulation of EM fields, error analysis & uncertainty conventions.
- Completed University Master's Degree (with high-level grades) &/or a PhD in Communications or Electrical Engineering.
- Self-motivated, responsible, efficient, organized, detailed & quality-oriented.
- Open, customer-oriented, good communication skills & a team-player.
- Good English (spoken & written), German language skills are a big plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.