Windows System Specialist (Potential Team Lead)
Posted on Jul 8, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Windows System Specialist (Potential Team Lead). The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Support & expand Microsoft products, GPO, Active Directory & LDAP
- Develop & support Identity & Access Management (IAM).
- Implement a Privileged Access Management (PAM) solution.
- Extend an Access & Rights Management (ARM) solution.
- Create scripts with PowerShell.
- Support & coordinate software packaging in collaboration with an external service provider.
- Potentially Lead a small team in the area of client engineering (if the recruited candidate has the ability & motivation to do so).
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience as a Windows System Specialist or similar.
- Sound technical skills & experience in Windows, GPO & Active Directory.
- Experience & expertise in PowerShell Scripting is mandatory
- Any know-how in the areas of IAM & LDAP is a plus.
- Any experience in Leading a team is considered advantageous.
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Highly organized, responsible, self-driven, pragmatic, solution-oriented & communicative.
- Fluent in English & a business proficient level (B2/C1) in German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.