Windows System Engineer
Posted on Jul 8, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Windows System Engineer. This role is a Full time employed position based in Zürich Canton.
- Manage Windows Servers & clients.
- Carry out tasks within a hybrid infrastructure environment (Linux/Windows).
- Maintain & automate the IT Infrastructure.
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a Windows System Engineer.
- Strong experience in maintaining & operating Windows Systems (server & client).
- Skilled & experienced in Active Directory & software distribution.
- Ideally experienced in Microsoft 356 & Cloud technologies.
- Any experience in Linux Systems Engineering is considered a plus.
- Completed Apprenticeship as a System Technician or University Degree in Computer Science.
- Dynamic, reliable & responsible.
- Highly interested in new technologies & techniques.
- Fluent in German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.