Posted on Jul 8, 2021 by Procorre
It's an exciting time to join Corre Energy, a high-growth organisation in the renewable energy sector. Corre Energy are currently achieving high levels of public, private and EU funding to undertake a growing number of energy storage projects in Europe.
The Group will develop, build and operate grid-scale hydrogen based underground energy storage facilities. Corre Energy are among the leaders in the application and commercialisation of energy storage solutions which address the balancing requirements of the electricity system resulting from increased integration of intermittent renewable resources. Built around a strategy to develop the storage market in Northern Europe, the Group is expanding on a pan-European basis and has a capability to assess and manage the complex interplay between markets, regulatory frameworks, technology design and stakeholders to derive commercially viable propositions for storage projects.
After an exciting start to Corre Energy's operations, The Netherlands team have grown the business to a point where they now need an Office Manager to be solely based from the Groningen office. At this stage we are open to the successful candidate starting on a part time basis, however with the expectations that the role will become full time over the coming months and into 2022. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing business, focused on supporting the energy transition and de-carbonising the planet.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within an Office Manager position previously or someone with a strong HR background looking for a new challenge. You must have a strong communication skills in both English and Dutch and naturally be pro-active in approach, you'll be experienced using the Microsoft Office suite and ideally have some experience around social media. We are very keen to to bring someone into the business with a HR Degree or relevant qualification.
Responsibilities of the Office Manager;
* Monitoring and ordering office supplies
* Arranging team events
* Managing local support and admin staff (when hired)
* HR Support, advice and HR Administration
* Maintaining holiday and sickness records for employees
* Undertaking responsibility for first aid and health and safety checks
Required Skills, Qualifications & Personal Attributes of the Office Manager;
* Staff management experience
* Extremely competent with Microsoft Office
* Exceptional time management skills
* Experience with social media
* Communicative and flexible
* A proactive, self-starter with the ability to work under pressure
* HR Degree or relevant HR qualification (Desirable)
* Must be able to speak Dutch, English and (ideally German)