Director of IT Support Services
Posted on Jul 8, 2021 by Catch Resource Management Ltd
Director of IT Support Services - IT Director, Services Director, Support Director, Change Management, Business Leader, ITIL, IT Leadership, Support Services, Services Lead, Head of IT, Change Manager, Head of Support, Support Delivery, Service Delivery Manager, Service Delivery Director, Service Delivery - Cambridgeshire
Our global and industry leading end-user client is seeking to appoint a Director of IT Support Services to lead a global team of world class professionals to deliver exceptional services across the organization's workforce. The Director of IT Support Services will play an active role as an IT Leader in the company as a member of the European Business team and the local Site Leadership team. Additionally, the Director will have the opportunity to interact with functional leaders across the company. The right perspective for participation is to be a business leader first and an IT leader second. The Director will have the opportunity to lead the way using low-code/no-code tools to streamline and improve the Services experience. Automation of routine tasks and directed workflows to take steps out of approvals are first examples of where these tools and solution techniques could be applied. Our client will offer flexible working for this role.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience creating and sustaining world-class service experiences for internal customers
- Specific experience Leading Service Desk, Site Services and/or Application Support
- Experience leading dispersed global teams
- Demonstrated creativity in service delivery and tenacity to overcome obstacles in delivery
- Familiarity with the concepts of ITIL and how service delivery fits within an overall IT framework
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field; Masters desirable
- Progressive IT leadership experience
- Delivery of exceptional support services with a global team of committed individuals
- Establishment of tools and processes for automated, semi-automated and self-service resolution
- Creative engagement with functional teams within the company to improve service experiences
- Establishment of closed-loop resolution analytics to improve service and drive down incidents
- Effective participation in global Business teams with business over technology perspective
- Development of SLAs, KPIs and business processes to ensure IT operation excellence
- Management Development of direct reports
- Maintenance of a well-coordinated change management process that minimizes down-time
- Effective teaming with other IT teams and functional teams within the enterprise
- Management of a global team of approximately 25 IT professionals
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match.