Posted on Jul 7, 2021 by ClearView Business Intelligence
A Software Developer's main purpose is to develop moderately complex software programming applications and modify/maintain the existing software. Software Developers will develop information systems by studying operations; designing, developing and installing software solutions.
Bachelor's Degree in the field of Computer Science/Information Technology or related field. Equivalent work experience will be considered.
1. Moderate knowledge with C# or Java and web technologies
2. Moderate knowledge of the software development process and related technologies
3. Understanding of major programming and database languages
4. Drive to stay current on the newest technologies and methodologies
5. Moderate knowledge of web technologies, such as Angular, JQuery, CSS3, HTML5
6. Experience with NoSQL and Big Data solutions
7. Understanding of design patterns, best practices, analytical thinking and good troubleshooting skills
8. Motivated, good at communicating with technical and non-technical business associates, and superb work ethic
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND MAJOR DUTIES
1. Develop and foster a team atmosphere that exhibits teamwork within the department and the company.
2. Participate in the design phase of software projects, working closely with the Software Architects and design team.
3. Work with the Technical Development Team Lead and team to analyze and optimize code and systems regularly.
4. Provide maintenance, support and troubleshooting for end-users, especially during new releases and hot-fixes.
5. Periodically fulfill ad-hoc requests for customers and other departments within the company.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.