Recruiter (Permanent Staffing, min. 5 years of experience)
Posted on Jul 7, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Recruiting vacancy (requiring at least 5 years of experience) for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
Min. 5+ years of proven work experience in permanent recruitment in a global environment and Matrix organisation (in-house ideally)
- Previous experience within Banking/Finance sector highly desirable
- Finished Bachelor or Master degree or any other equivalent education
- Being an initiative and flexible personality with consulting, influencing and strong interpersonal skills as well as being a problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Well-structured working practice and being able to manage numerous priorities and to cope with pressure in hectic times
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German skills are an asset
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process including need analysis, vacancy, advertisement, sourcing strategy, evaluation, selection as well as offer along with developing solutions in demanding recruitment-specific topics
- Recruiting profiles and advising Hiring Manager in all recruitment related aspects including complex offer details and compensation packages together with challenging international hires and transfers while ensuring alignment to recruiting strategy and policy
- Being responsible for process applications and interacting with candidates actively as well as collaborating with internal key stakeholders
- Building a constant pipeline of area-specific profiles in cooperation with Hiring Managers along with the Sourcing team and acting as a brand ambassador at different internal and external events
- Ensuring strict adherence to policies and guidelines in all activities and data integrity in order to strive for operational excellence and to avoid operational risks
- Taking part in leading local and global recruiting projects and initiatives as well as analysing recruitment metrics and reports if needed
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.