Oracle Cloud HCM Functional Specialist - USA (Remote)
Posted on Jul 7, 2021 by Next Ventures Ltd
For one of Clients based in USA, Next Ventures are looking for a Oracle Fusion Functional Specialist .
Position: Oracle Fusion Functional Specialist - HCM Location: USA (Remote)
Position requirement: as soon as possible.
Duration: 6 months Position Type: Contract
This client is implementing Oracle EBS, Oracle Fusion and MES systems at it's different locations. We are looking for the below role at USA to support the HR department in Oracle Fusion Cloud.
As a functional expert, you are the required to work closely with the users in the HR department in USA. Your primary role would be responding user queries and provide hand holding support. With your expertise in the domain as well as in Oracle, you are required to support the business in day to day operation by resolving user queries, assist business to understand the system better, assist in optimal usage of the system by the business users. In this role you will be part of our ERP centre of excellence and you are also required to closely co-operate with the ERP support team for incident resolution, change requirements. You will report to Group IT Application Manager in this role.
- Assist business users to resolve their queries connected to day to day operation with relation to Oracle Fusion HCM.
- Assist business users to understand system functionalities.
- Resolve incidents related to HCM.
- Resolve incidents related to integrations that are connected to HCM in collaboration with 3rd party integration team as required.
- You may install incident, problem fixes into the production environments related to HCM in collaboration with the ERP support team and following the ITIL processes.
- Log Service Request with Oracle with respect to standard product related issues and work with product vendor for resolution of issues.
- Work with the service desk for issues that are related to IT services but impacts HCM.
- Keep relevant documentations updated with respect to incidents, user guides etc. You may require creating new documents.
- Follow the working methodology with respect to Incident, problem, and change management.
- Follow the working methodology with respect to project management if needed
- You may require taking part in design functional solution according to business requirements and take input from technical experts as necessary to build functional solutions, but this is not primary requirement for this role.
- Perform unit test, system application test, system integration test as needed.
- Support business in user acceptance test.
- You may require assisting in wringing test cases.
- Assist in preparation of user training materials.
- Provide training to the users.
- Report progress to project Group Application Manager.
- Poses relevant university degree.
- At least 1-2 years of domain experience
- At least 5 - 10 years of experience working in Oracle Fusion as functional expert in HCM.
- Working experience in Oracle support projects is must.
- Knowledge of US HR and payroll is necessary to be able to successful in this role.
- Experience in Oracle Fusion HCM modules are must eg HR Core, Talent Management.
- Good knowledge of Business Intelligence reporting in HCM.
- Oracle certification in the HCM area is added advantage.
- Working experience with data integrations between Oracle Fusion and Legacy applications, data mapping.
- Manufacturing industry experience is an added advantage.
- Working experience in Oracle Unified Method or Oracle AIM is essential.
- Working experience in test tool like HP Quality Center, JIRA
- It is required that person is a good team player, social.
- Experience working in a global environment.
- Good in communication both oral and written.
- Good ability to lead, drive workshops.
- Has analytical skills and social.
Fluent in English both writing and speaking