Team Lead Agile Coach
Posted on Jul 7, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Team Lead Agile Coach. This role is permanent position based in Basel-Landschaft Canton.
- Lead, mentor & coach a team of 5 to 6 Agile Coaches
- Coach & mentor team members in the implementation of their role as Agile Coach.
- Accompany a Software Development team as an Agile Coach.
- Transfer knowledge regarding Agile Methods within the organization including through trainings & workshops.
- Further development of Agile Methods within the company.
- Establish Agile structures at company level.
- Continuously optimize teamwork.
- At least 5 years of professional experience as an Agile Coach or Scrum Master.
- Strong experience in the implementation of Agile Methods (eg Scrum, Kanban) & Agile Product Developments.
- Highly proficient expertise in Change Management, Scaling Agility & Leading Agile Transformations at the organizational level.
- Ideally experienced in leading a team of Agile Coaches.
- Completed University Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Marketing or similar.
- A Certified Scrum Master or comparable qualification.
- High enthusiasm for Agile Culture & able to inspire others to feel the same.
- A 'can-do' attitude, customer-orientated & excellent social & communication skills.
- Creative & a strong drive for continuous improvement & further development.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered highly advantageous.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.