Product Manager (Medical Device Sector)
Posted on Jul 7, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Product Manager (Medical Device Sector). The role is a permanent position based in Solothurn Canton.
- Hold responsibility for Product Management activities of assigned Medical Device products with a focus on the US market.
- Hold responsibility for the US market launch of all assigned Products in close cooperation with Alliance Management & the US sales partner.
- Carry out Product provision & further development with a focus on US market needs.
- Manage an interdisciplinary Product Maintenance team consisting of employees from different departments.
- Solve a wide variety of technical, quality-related, logistical or commercial challenges in order to ensure the profitability of the products & customer satisfaction.
- Evaluate & implement various marketing measures (print, social media etc.).
- Conducting product training.
- Represent Marketing & Sales within interdisciplinary project teams.
- Create & control of product budgets & independently supervise projects.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Product Management including experience within the Medical Technology/Device Sector.
- Several years of professional experience in an interface function between Marketing/Sales & Technology/Logistics.
- Completed relevant University Degree.
- Confident, strong communication skills & both customer & solution-oriented.
- Willingness to travel internationally when required (up to 25%).
- Fluent in English (spoken & written) & able to understand German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.